Monday, January 4, 2016

Boarder Spotlight: Meet Holly & Clementine!!

Now that the holidays are over we are continuing our Southwind boarder 'Spotlight Series!'  Today is about Holly and her mare Clementine:

1.) Can you tell me a little bit about your horse? 
 Clementine is a 10-year-old draft cross that I’ve had for almost 2 years.  She is affectionately nicknamed the 'Orange One' or referred to as a life-size My Little Pony.

2.) How long have you been at Southwind
I’ve boarded at Southwind since 2013, but I’ve been familiar with it for many years prior to that. Before I boarded here, I would sometimes come and ride my friend Karen’s horse Turtle when she
wasn’t available.

3.) What types of riding/competing do you do?  
I guess one could say I’m an aspiring eventer (at least I try, haha!), but I also find dressage fun as well.

4.) What is your favorite part about being at Southwind?
I’m not sure I have one particular favorite part- there are lots of things!  But, if I had to pick one thing, I would probably just generally say the people.  This includes the staff and boarders alike.  I know that my horse is in great hands when I can’t be out to look after her, and it’s a great environment.




No comments:

Post a Comment