Monday, February 8, 2016

Boarder Spotlight Series: Meet Cashell, Serafina and Corrival!

Hello Everyone!

Continuing our 'Boarder Spotlight' Series, today is all about Cashell and her two mares, Serafina and Corrival.  Keep reading below to find out more!

 1.) Can you tell me a little bit about your horses?  
I have 2 mares:  Serafina and Corrival (Riva).  Serafina is a 19-year-old ¾ Thoroughbred ¼ Clydesdale that I started from scratch when she was an un-backed 3-year-old.  She has evented through Training-level and is now a trail horse.  Riva is a 16 year old Oldenburg mare who is just restarting her eventing career after a seven year layoff.  She is also Asante’s (Cody) mom.  We found each other at the perfect time thanks to Carol Herron my good friend and Riva’s breeder.  Riva has helped me to enjoy competing again.

2.) How long have you been at Southwind?  
I have been at Southwind since 2010.

3.) What types of riding/competing do you do (if any)? 
Eventing

4.) What is your favorite part about being at Southwind?  
It is hard to say any one thing.  I would have to say the care.  It is the perfect mix of regimented routine and individual attention.  A close second are the people.  I stayed away from Southwind for a long time even though I live around the corner because I thought it was too big. But in reality, it feels like a small barn, everyone has their own routine, it is rarely crowded and you get the needed individual attention.




No comments:

Post a Comment