Monday, March 7, 2016

What boarders are saying... Favorite things about Southwind!

Good morning,

Since we are still accepting new boarders, we thought we would share some of our current boarders favorite things about being at Southwind! If you or someone you know are interested in coming to Southwind visit, www.southwindfarminc.com and set up an appointment with owner, Sheri Thornley today!

See for yourself what our current boarders are saying:

"It is hard to say any one thing.  I would have to say the care.  It is the perfect mix of regimented routine and individual attention.  A close second are the people.  I stayed away from Southwind for a long time even though I live around the corner because I thought it was too big. But in reality, it feels like a small barn, everyone has their own routine, it is rarely crowded and you get the needed individual attention."

"There are a lot of things I like about Southwind. I really enjoy the variety of rings and riding areas. The indoor is great when it’s cold and blowing and on nice days the two outdoors rings, the trails and the fields with cross-country fences are all great to play with. I also really enjoy the people of Southwind. There’s a great group of boarders and riders to chat with and the staff are amazing!"

"I’m not sure I have one particular favorite part- there are lots of things!  But, if I had to pick one thing, I would probably just generally say the people.  This includes the staff and boarders alike.  I know that my horse is in great hands when I can’t be out to look after her, and it’s a great environment."

"The consistency of the care, low-key atmosphere, and the tack room conversations."





No comments:

Post a Comment