Monday, October 5, 2015

Welcome New Barn Manager Kerri Moxley!

Today we want to send out a big Southwind welcome to our new barn manager, Kerri Moxley. Kerri is a lifelong equestrian and comes to us with her Thoroughbred mare, Lassie.  Keep reading below to learn more about Kerri and be sure to say hello next time you are out to the farm!

"I have had a passion and love for horses since the day I knew what a horse was. I often times, as a 4- year-old, would sneak out of the house, through the fence in the back yard and find my way right into the middle of all the horses. Needless to say mom decided it was time for lessons. I spent my middle and high school years working at the barn. I began teaching under my trainer when I turned 18, and branched off on my own when I turned 20. I ride and teach hunters/jumpers. I see there are lots of eventers here, so I wonder how long it will take to get sucked into the daredevil lifestyle? I have shown up and down the east coast on the A-circuit and loved every minute of my life with horses." 

So happy to have you Kerri!

No comments:

Post a Comment